Wednesday 31 March 2021

Thief Behind The Bush – Tenali Rama Moral Story In English For Kids

 

Thief Behind The Bush

One day Raman was watering the plant in garden. When we came near a bush he found a thief hiding behind it.

Raman: Oh! My god! This man could be a thief but I cannot catch him alone. If I shall, he will runaway. I should plan something to bring my neighbours here.

The clever Raman got an idea and called his wife.

Raman: Lakshmi! Bring me some water.

Lakshmi: Here, but why do you need it.

Raman: I want to gargle.

Raman gargled some water and spat on the thief’s face, who was hiding behind the bush.

Raman: Lakshami! Give me another mug of water.

Lakshmi: Another mug! Okay I will get you.

Raman gargled and spat the full mug of water on the thief’s face.

Raman: I need one more mug of water Lakshmi.

Raman’s wife was wondering about the act of Raman. Yet she gave him another mug of water.

Lakshmi: Dear, what happened to you? Why are you doing like this?

Raman did not answer her and just spat the water on her face and then things happened as he expected.

Lakshmi: My goodness, have you gone mad? All of you come here and watch this man; his behaving like a mad.

Hearing her loud voice, there came all the neighbours and Lakshmi narrated the whole thing.

Neighbour: Raman, why did you spit on your wife’s face?

Raman: My dear friends, I spat only once on my wife’s face and she is not able to tolerate it but look at this man behind the bush he is very patient and he never shouted, even after I spat 4 mugs of water on his face.

The neighbours found the thief behind the bush and took him to the King. Raman’s wife and the others later realized that Raman did a drama to catch the thief.

Moral: Raman knew that the cave was behind the bush. He also knew that thief might be powerful than him to catch. He needed more man parks to catch him and by his intelligence he trapped the thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raman enters the court – Tenali Rama Moral Story In English For Kids

  Raman enters the court Though blessed by the goddess, entering into the court of Vijayanagar was not easy, Raman was waiting for a good ch...