Wednesday 31 March 2021

Raman enters the court – Tenali Rama Moral Story In English For Kids

 

Raman enters the court

Though blessed by the goddess, entering into the court of Vijayanagar was not easy, Raman was waiting for a good chance. One morning Raman saw the Rajguru taking bath in river, an idea flashed in Raman’s minds. He grabbed the clothes of the Raj guru and hid them behind a rock when the Raj guru came out of the river!

Rajguru: Oh my god! Where are my clothes, Were are they disappeared?

Raman: I have them Guruji, I’ll give them to you but on the condition you have to carry me on your shoulders.

Though the guruji got angry, he was in need of his clothes and he agreed. Rajguru: All right, I will carry you.

Rajguru carried Raman on his shoulders and was walking near the palace the King noticed this and got angry.

King: Guard! Rajguru is carrying a man on his shoulders and bring rajguru to me.

Meanwhile, Raman jumped down from Rajguru shoulders.

Raman: Respected sir, I am sorry, I realized my mistake. Please let me begin carrying you.

Rajguru: That’s all right my son, god bless you.

Rajguru sits on Raman’s shoulders, when Raman began to walk, the guard came near them.

Guard: How dare you sit on our Rajguru’s shoulders? Sir the King has asked us to bring you to the court.

Raman: This is what I was waiting for.

Raman’s first trick ended in success. He entered the court.

Moral: Raman was confident about his intelligence and he was sure once he enters the court he can surely impress the King. It was difficult task but with proper planning and trick at last Raman succeeded to enter the court.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Raman enters the court – Tenali Rama Moral Story In English For Kids

  Raman enters the court Though blessed by the goddess, entering into the court of Vijayanagar was not easy, Raman was waiting for a good ch...